John M. Byrne, CPA/ABV
John has spent 35 years working with small business owners, identifying opportunities to increase the value of their business. John is a CPA and earned the Accredited in Business Valuation designation issued by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. He has valued hundreds of companies operating in various industries. He has worked with both buyers and sellers and understands how each side views the buy/sell process.
Master of Science in Accounting and Financial Information Systems, Cleveland State University
Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting, Ohio University
Ty Taylor, CFA
Ty Taylor has more than 16 years of experience determining the value of businesses, assets, securities, lost profits, and economic damages. He provides litigation support, testifies as an expert witness, and represents clients before the Internal Revenue Service. He regularly gives presentations regarding business valuation.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Certified Business Appraiser (CBA)
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) in Business Valuation
- Accredited in Business Appraisal Review (ABAR)
- Master of Science in Finance, Florida International University
- Master of Business Administration, University of North Florida
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking and Finance, University of North Florida
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, University of North Florida